I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meta Blogging Moment

You know what really sucks about blogging? You have to edit yourself.

I don't know how many times I've gone back to posts I reread three times only to find stupid errors in spelling, grammar, syntax, and whatever else.

I'm trying to get better. But when the spell checker lets "pubic" slip past when I meant "public"...

1 comment:

CommutingTeacher said...

It is a benchmark of a good reader to know the context so that an approximate spelling gives you the same meaning because the brain has auto-corrected. This is why we invented editors!! :) Be not afraid, display your words in pubic with confidence! The educated folks reading this will auto-correct as they grin.