I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Full Disclosure From This Professional Blogger

In the past, I've said I haven't made "one damn dime" off of this blog. Well, I started putting up the ads a while ago, and now I'm making just about that.

So, every few months, I'll be taking Mrs. Jazzman out to dinner as a penance for making her listen to my rants while I type this tuff at the kitchen table. This is thanks to all of you who drop by and click through and leave comments and retweet and like me on Facebook.

I really do appreciate it. I promise you, I will not let the massive fame that comes from being a teacher-blogger go to my head - isn't that right, Merit Pay Fairy and Tenured Boogeyman?

Yo, Jazzman - how's about buyin' me a new tiara?
Yarrgh! I could use a new night-light...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazzman, you validate us, you inspire us, and you help clarify our sometimes muddled thinking. I want to thank Mrs. Jazzman for sharing you with us. Because of her support, a voice like yours is made stronger. I will raise a glass to you later tonight. :)

Sorry to be anon, but with the political climate of education, none of us can afford their brand of retribution.

Anonymous said...

*raise a glass to you BOTH!* :)

Duke said...

Thx, anon! Believe me, I hear you.

Deb said...

A dinner out well deserved for the both of you -- but if you tweet during it only to tell us what a delicious dinner and great company you are enjoying!