I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Brian Jones Nails It

Right now, I really have no words to add to this. Please, just watch; it's well worth your time:

Still Separate, Still Unequal: Racism, Class and the Attack on Public Education, with Brian Jones from N Alexander on Vimeo.
Wow. He just nails it. I'll have some more to add in a bit. Your students are very, very lucky, Brian.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The truth Brian Jones speaks brought tears to my eyes. This is all what I've been saying, seeing, feeling, and thinking for the last 18 months. He is so on target, this needs to be shared far and wide. Thank you Jazzman!

Teacher Mom said...

Ah man you beat me too it. This was an amazing video. Brian got it right in so many ways, and I sent it to every person I know.

TIM said...

Wow! A voice for our times! I hope Ron Rice sees this. Chris Cerf was part of the Bloomberg/Klein hoax.
Please keep this clip at the top of your blog for a month or so.
Brian, If you can hear me, Stay Strong!