I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Saturday, April 3, 2010

More From the Fainting Couch

If Wally Edge hasn't used all of the smelling salts, we better get some to Kevin Manahan, stat!

Just imagine what will happen when one of those kids disobeys an overweight parent and, when asked why, responds, "Well, Mom, Mr. Reboli says never trust a fat f---."
I wonder if Reboli ever accepted a gift from an overweight parent who wanted to thank him, or if he gave it back, saying, "No, thanks, I don’t accept presents from . . ." I wonder if a student ever contested a grade and was told, "Sorry, I don’t give A’s to . . ." I wonder if Reboli ever turned down a raise because a board of education member, who voted in favor of it, was overweight. Doubtful.
My stars, comments about the Governor's weight! With DIRTY WORDS!!!!



Can I write for the S-L Editorial Board too? I know how to write a piece based on another writer's reporting, and then cut-and-paste from Facebook.

Bet it pays better than teaching...

No comments: