I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christie Is AFRAID of Teachers!

How else to explain that he always seems to have his "Town Halls" when school is in session?
HOPATCONG — Gov. Chris Christie will host a town hall on Wednesday in Hopatcong in Sussex County.

The meeting, at the St. Jude's Catholic Church parish hall, will begin at 10:30 a.m. and is open to the public. [emphasis mine]
Oh, yeah, that's really convenient for educators. Thanks, Guv.

Considering all of the crap he's dumping on us, and how he still enjoys his reputation as a "straight shooter" with large swaths the press, I don't think it's too much to ask him to have one of his vaunted "Town Halls" simply for us teachers to address our concerns.

After all, he doesn't have a problem with us, right? Only our union? So why be chicken?

Teachers and Cops and Firefighters! Oh, my!

2 comments:

czarejs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
czarejs said...

Our illustrious governor in Hopatcong today... "If you like what I've been doing and trying to do ... if you give me a Republican Legislature, you're not going to believe what's going to happen in New Jersey,"....oh I believe it alright and it scares the hell outta me.