I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something's Coming...

I'll be debuting a new project this week with Blue Jersey. I'm pretty excited about this:


It's not going to change the game by itself, but I think it's going to start something new. Too much has been left unchallenged in the ed reform debate; too often, the corporate "reformers" have made their claims with hardly any challenge.

No longer. Stay tuned...






3 comments:

Jason V. said...

Could this be a video series? Your video interviews from the SOS March were great!

Duke said...

No - something else...

Thx for that!

Suzanne Libourel said...

Will you debunking 'reform' ideas that are not backed by research AND be presenting ideas for improving public education that are? Enquiring minds want to know!