I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Saturday, August 13, 2011

People who will NOT be on MSNBC's Education Show

ADDING: Tell MSNBC what you think about their show airing tomorrow - politely, of course. Facebook, Twitter, and email contacts at link.

ALSO: Here's who WILL be on.

Here are some people who would have been great panelists for MSNBC's show on education, but, for some strange reason, weren't invited:
Any of these people would have been a helpful addition to the show. How odd that none of them were home when MSNBC called...

ADDING: I know I forgot so many great people. Shame on me for not including:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who are they getting instead? I didn't see the panel listed on their website.

Duke said...

Anon, see the previous post. They've been tweeting the panels.

Anonymous said...

Would love to see the actual guest list. My prediction: A bunch of corporate edreform shills (too easy!).

Chad Dull said...

How about Alfie Kohn? How about anyone with a clue, what a farce

Duke said...

Chad - that is a TERRIBLE omission on my part! Fixing immediately.

steven j. said...

great point and great list! i know you can't get everyone, but i would also suggest dr. richard rothstein, dr. john thompson and david b. cohen.

also, i think matt dicarlo has a phd. deborah meier might too, but i'm less sure of that one.

an education panel without teachers is a joke. kind of infuriating.

Anonymous said...

I happen to be available.