I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Facebook Battle: Teachers Beat Corporate Reformers Again!

The interwebs have spoken!
New Jersey Teachers United Against Governor Chris Christie's Pay Freeze
77,315 likes 
B4NJKids-Better Education for New Jersey Kids
4,845 likes
As you've no doubt noticed, B4K made a huge web ad buy recently; I can't tell you how many B4K ads I've seen this last week. How's that working out?

Well, back in August, B4K had 3,180 "likes." You do the math.

NJTUAGCCPF, on the other hand, is getting all those eyeballs without a hedge fund sugar daddy to finance their marketing campaign.

Just sayin'...

(Don't look... there's a B4K ad right under this, isn't there? NO, don't look...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice teachers have the free time for social media?

Duke said...

Ah, I see what you're saying. If teachers have time in their lives to run a Facebook page, they obviously aren't working hard enough.

People who work hard obviously don't have time for Facebook, or blogging, or commenting on blogs.

Got it.

Anonymous said...

See? Your cognitive skills are improving :-)

A Nonny Mouse said...

Wow, you must not do much work, huh Mr. Troll? I mean, since you have all this time to comment on Duke's blog, you must do JUST AS LITTLE WORK!

That sword cuts on both sides, you know.

teacher said...

I, another lazy public school teacher with too much free time on my hands, am very grateful for you, Jersey Jazzman. Keep up the good work! I wish those TV shows with panel discussions on education would include you and Marie Corfield.