I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Facebook Update

Looking at my stats, I'm getting a lot of traffic via Facebook, thanks to the invaluable New Jersey Teachers United Against Governor Chris Christie's Pay Freeze.

I thought it would be a good idea to make this blog easier to access via Facebook, so I've set up a Jersey Jazzman page there. I'll be putting links to all the posts there, so if you prefer, you can like the JJ FB page and follow me there.

I've got to tell you: they don't make it easy. I couldn't even get a decent button set up here on the website: I had to cobble one together with my own code. The help documentation is just awful.

And Zuckerberg wants to get more involved in running Newark's schools...

No comments: