I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Just Got Chills...

Dear lord...
Zuckerberg said he met Booker when the two were seated at the same dinner table at a conference. He was impressed that Booker rode around in police cars in some of the worst parts of the city. “It is the kind of dedication that you get from real leaders and by the end of the conversation we got to talking about how education was going to be Cory’s next priority… just made me think this is a guy I want to invest in … this is a real person who can create this change.”
A CEO and multi-billionaire freely and publicly admits he is "investing" in a rising politician.

I need a drink...

No comments: