I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Friday, February 15, 2013

NJ Votes; NJ Drinks

Cross-posted from Blue Jersey.

NJ Spotlight has map out today showing which counties in New Jersey have the heaviest drinkers:


Just for fun, here's how New Jersey's counties voted in the 2012 presidential election:


Hmmm... I dunno, not really much of a correlation that I see. I guess you could argue that deep blue Middlesex, Union, Passaic, and Essex are teetotalers, but so are bright red Warren, Ocean, and Morris. Gloucester drinks plenty but was the only county close to evenly split in voting.  

Sussex, however (northwestern-most county), is putting the "party" in "Tea Party"!

No comments: